Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tag from cik eiza

Hi all..

Hohoho...nak melangsaikan la Tag from eiza.

OK let's start...

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I am...... yaya

I want to go to..... london



and while I’m there, I go to..... London bridge


My Favourite Place..... home sweet home


My favourite Things are...... wallet & handphone


My Favourite Food is..... rice & fish




My colours are.... black




I currently live in.... shah alam


But was born in.... wilayah persekutuan


I attended... latest is MSU


I love watching these shows..... sponge bob



I love doing this.... play with my baby

I wish for these everyday..... happiness

Tag :
Anda, anda dan anda....




haha...settle sudah.... best jugak. hehe

3 comments:

Hannah Johary said...

Settle sudah, juga! :D

Unknown said...

thank you..hiks..

lylieiqmal said...

wah..kena buat kew..ala.....mcm besh..ti la try....